Junior Programs/Group Lesson
- ANZ Hot Shots Blue Ball Classes are designed for 3-5 year olds. Many of the activities taught in this level are reception, movement and co-ordination skills necessary for tennis.
- ANZ Hot Shots Red Ball Classes are designed for 5-8 year olds who have progressed from Blu Hot Shots and peeWee Tennis and whom are ready to rally.
- ANZ Hot Shots ‘Orange ball’ classes are designed for 7-10 year olds.
- ANZ Hot Shots ‘Green ball’ classes are for 9-12 years old players.
- Emphasis in all Hot Shots Classes is on co-ordination, agility and movement skills, technique, strategies, tactics and match/point play.
- The Red, Orange and Green balls are used in these programs enabling the students to rally and play ‘real’ tennis immediately.
- Small groups
- Individual attention
- The kids ‘buddy’ up and hit more balls than the coach!
- When registered for these programs with the HRTS you can register with online for a free ANZ Hot Shots t-shirt and fabulous competitions such as ANZ Hot Shots player of the year
- Visit: www.hotshots.tennis.com.au
The HRTS takes the SA Government SPORTS VOUCHERS for primary school aged kids. Google: Sports Vouchers SA for a form
In 2019 each SA primary school child is eligible for a $100 discount off the regular term fee for registering for a full term of our tennis lessons and physical activity.